Complaint Review: Vince Barbagallo - American Splicing

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Ronald — Other El Salvador
Vince Barbagallo - American Splicing
1550 Goslow Road, Gaylord, Michigan 49735 Internet United States of America

Vince Barbagallo / American Splicing Vince Barbagallo Ripof me 8700 USD with a promise to sell me a Fusion Splicer Sumitomo , but never call me back for my equipmente and Money. Please in name of JESUS i begging you give back my momey , RIPOFF 8700 USD Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Vince Barbagallo

Vince Barbagallo sell to me a machine SUMITOMO y sent the money to him 8700 usd but he never sent the machine or the money. He came to El Salvador and knew my family specialy my kids . This money was a loan from the bank and we are paying back to the bank more interest , this money is for the education of my kids please Vince you are steel education to a kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vince-Barbagallo-American-Splicing/internet/Vince-Barbagallo-American-Splicing-Vince-Barbagallo-Ripof-me-8700-USD-with-a-promise-to-954777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vince Barbagallo - American Splicing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Vince Barbagallo

AUTHOR: Vicky - ()

I may be able to help, I'm a former employer. Please contact me Vicky@Horizondatacom.com