Complaint Review: Vincent Jackson

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: davej352 — ocala Florida United States of America
Vincent Jackson

Vincent Jackson Lead Net Pro, Dan Miller Deceptive Practices: Vincent Jackson Leads Net Pro. Credit Card Scam Internet

Ripp Off,I ask for a refund of my cost $65 so far

Mr. Vincent Jackson,

Posted a job position on Craigslist $600 weekly plus commissions. This was a job offer.
Listed has Leads Sales Solutions. Later he switch to Leads Net Pro which is a MLM $300 fee to join.
To compensate his hiring sales agents he offer me this video to watch, http://www.screencast.com/t/9B6URYKZL0q, http://vimeo.com/53171648

To sign up with 7 free trial offers like Blockbuster, gamefly. His video instruct you to use a different email and to put about $100 on your Credit Card for authorize use only. He assures you, you wont be charged $3-$10 shipping on each offer, because if you cancel on the 2nd day they wont ship I wont be charged and he will make $300 to cover the cost of my job to receive inbound calls to make sales.

This is the next email:
Vincent Jackson 6:36 AM (4 hours ago)to twise, bcc: me Hello,

My
apologies for not getting back sooner. I had some exigent business out
of town to take care of. However unfortunately it seems that they
changed the compensation plan on us in regards to the trials so rather
than us receiving the $300 commission we only received $150. Normally we
are notified before hand of a change in compensation but we weren't
notified in time.

As a a result please email back you name and address so we will be
Western Union $20 to everyone that was effected to offset any money
spent.

Or if you have the remaining $150 email us and we can should you how to make payment for  the software..

Now I am out over $65 in charges on my card. He made $150 on me and he wants another $150 so I can join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vincent-Jackson/internet/Vincent-Jackson-Lead-Net-Pro-Dan-Miller-Deceptive-Practices-Vincent-Jackson-Leads-Net-Pr-980913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vincent Jackson