Complaint Review: Vincent Paul

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: Andre — Richmond Virginia
Vincent Paul
Midlothian Trnpk Chesterfield, Virginia USA

Vincent Paul Two White Guys Tried to sell me a Vincent Paul Home Theater System ,Scam, Chesterfield Virginia

I was approached yesterday around 5:30 pm after leaving out of the Sheetz on Midlothian by two white guys in Silver Van with North Craolina tags selling a Vincent Paul Home Theater System valued at about $3700 but ws only asking $800. I was kinda curious at the time about what brand the system was because I was in the market for a system for the house,so I said let me see what you got. Now I have never seen these guys before or know where they're from, so I'm a  little cautious. The driver got out shook my hand introduced himself and gave me a lame but classic spill about how the system was for a customer that he was supposed to install,but the customer back out at the last minute leaving him stuck with the equipment,so he was willing to take $800 just to get rid of it. Now I'm a little more street savvy than the average guy and smelt Street Hustle from the jump. I notice they had no tools at all. I guess you know what I'm thinking about now. So I googled the name brand because I've never heard of the brand before. Immediately a Scam report popped up and  pretty much describing these guys and the tactics being used and one of  the victims finding rocks in the speakers to give them weight. I declined the offer then Immediately the guy  then asked me what will I be willing to give him ,I said I don't know. To make a long story short the price went from $800 to $360 to $250. I wanted so bad to tell him that I'm a  Business Relations Representative with the Better Business Bureau and I appreciate the offer but no thanks. Wow!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vincent-Paul/Chesterfield-Virginia-23236/Vincent-Paul-Two-White-Guys-Tried-to-sell-me-a-Vincent-Paul-Home-Theater-System-Scam-Ch-1163057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vincent Paul