Complaint Review: Vincenzo Z

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: wildwood — Watsonville California United States of America
Vincenzo Z

Vincenzo Z Coat ripoff Internet

As i was about to enter Macys in San Jose two very good looking, well dressed, and charming middle-aged Italian men motioned to me from their brand new suv  asking if I spoke Italian.  They gave some kind of c**k and bull story about some brand new armani coats they had.  My first impression was they were either Gypsies or Mafioso and I was their mark.  However I went along with the scam just to see how smooth they were and let me tell you , they are SMOOOTH.
Anyone who buys anything from a car in a parking lot or public garage deserves what they get.   Who's going to sell you a $1500 coat for $500 and give two more for free?   If its too good to be true IT AINT TRUE!!!!!  So I let them go through their motions and exuses  that they used on every other ripoff report filed here and even tried on several very nice "Armani" coats .  After toying with them and wasting their time  for a while I told them they had the wrong guy and I wasn't going to buy of let them give me anything.  I had to be rather forcefull in my nature (I look like a nerd anyway) as they werent in the mood to take no for an answer.  Thats when I hustled on out of there cuz they didn't look so charming anymore!!!!!!!!
 Score one for the good guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vincenzo-Z/internet/Vincenzo-Z-Coat-ripoff-Internet-1014586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vincenzo Z