Complaint Review: Vindale Research

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Leeds Yukon
Vindale Research
Vindale research.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Vindale Research offered paid work on goverment web site submitting reports ? Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: They probably only get your information so they can send you a lot of junk e-mails

Vindale advertised on uk goverment job web site offering a real job for researchers. I replied. gave them my details and was offered/ promised cash/ money for my opinions. the surveys all came in two parts,
Part one the web site I had to survey. I had to pay for part one every time in some way or another, example= a gambling web site to survey,

step one give gambling web site my credit card details
step two give gambling web site money to gamble,
I did not give my card details in the first place, i could not believe what vindale where trying to do, how stupid did they think I was, I then got angry, these people are trying to take advantage of vulnarable unemployed people, in this climate they should be closed down.

Stay away they are only after your money, they are brokers for all kinds of web sites wanting YOUR MONEY NOT YOUR OPINION!

Dave b
Leeds, Yukon
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vindale-Research/nationwide/Vindale-Research-offered-paid-work-on-goverment-web-site-submitting-reports-Nationwide-444563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vindale Research

AUTHOR: Jeanne - (U.S.A.)

Although I can't prove it is from them, I am getting a lot more junk e-mails aobut various health conditions, after telling them someone in the household suffered from allergies. I don't need any more health references. I will find my own when I want to.

So far, just received a lot of offers to do surveys--have never gotten paid for anything--most of the time don't qualify, unless it is somethign to purchase.

And getting alot more junk mail.

Bogus Company!!