Complaint Review: Vindale Research/Inbox Dollars/SurveySpot

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Vindale Research/Inbox Dollars/SurveySpot
Vindale.com/Inboxdollars.com/Surveyspot.com Nationwide, New York U.S.A.

Vindale Research/Inbox Dollars/SurveySpot Not being paid, and being ignored! Nationwide New York

*Consumer Comment: AGREED!

*Consumer Comment: I AGREE. I HAVE YET TO BE ACCEPTED TO QUALIFY FOR ANYTHING FROM SURVEY SPOT

I have been doing surveys with Vindale; Inbox Dollars, and Surveyspot, since May! I have not received any pay! I make sure I do the ones, which pay cash only...not credit, for I'd rather have the money! Survey, after survey, no funds received! I am told in the beginning, I will automatically receive a bonus, just for signing up! This has yet to occur! I have E-mailed Vindale twice, and no reply! I have called Vindale, but of course, just a recording, to respond to all of my concerns! I waited to see if I could speak to an actual live person...to no avail! No matter what concern I had, they had a recorded response to it! This tells me, they are fraudulent! My account has "so-called" been credited, with x amount of funds, but nothing shows in my account!

When I am sent surveys, from Inbox Dollars, as well as the others; I'll go through the process of completing some! I'm then told I do not qualify for that survey! This is another way, for them not to pay me! Then they will instruct me to take another, to see if I qualify! Same thing happens!

I am exasperated, and do not wish to be made a fool of any longer! What do I do now?

Patrice
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vindale-ResearchInbox-DollarsSurveySpot/Nationwide-New-York/Vindale-ResearchInbox-DollarsSurveySpot-Not-being-paid-and-being-ignored-Nationwide-Ne-457599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vindale Research/Inbox Dollars/SurveySpot

AGREED!

AUTHOR: Matt Bryant - (U.S.A.)

This company is pathetic - or am I?  I signed up to be a member of INBOXDOLLARS back in 2006.  I spent a year and half reading pointless emails and doing random surveys.

Finally I got my account to $35 (Which used to be $5 above the minimum withdrawl before they raised it..)  I ask for payment Via check.  This was back in January of this year.  They told me a check would arrive in May...5 months to produce a measley $35 bucks?  That should have been a red flag there?

I have tried to contact them 6-7 times.  I finally threatened that I would take this to the internet if no one got back to me.  As you can expect - no one got back to me.  I am now making it my partime job to educate people about this scam and hopefully no one else will fall for the same stupid game I fell for.

Trust me INBOX DOLLARS is fake - dont waste your time - you will NOT get paid.

My goal is to post one of these every week - Maybe these jerks will catch on and realize they can screw us anymore.

Kevin from Florida

AUTHOR: Jeanne - (U.S.A.)

SURVEY SPOT SO FAR ONLY PAYS IN "CHANCES TO WIN" A SWEEPSTAKES, WHCIJ OF COURSE I HAVE NEVER WON. WASTE OF TIME. I HAVE COMMENTED ON VINDALE AS A REBUTTAL ON ANTOEHR POST. ALSO A WASTE OF TIME--MADE A PURCHASE THEN WAS UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SURVEY TO REPORT ON IT.