Complaint Review: Vindale / Vindale Research

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By:Round Rock Texas
Vindale / Vindale Research
243 Fifth Avenue, Suite 541 New York, New York 10016 Nationwide U.S.A.

Vindale *or * Vindale Research Vindale Survey website scam, never recieved money only a good old waste of time Internet Internet and nationwide / New York

*Consumer Comment: Vindale sent me what was promised.

*Consumer Comment: I AGREE--WASTE OF TIME; MADE PURCHASE TO REVIEW BOOK, THEN UNABLE TO DO SURVEY

Vindale, or AKA, Vindale Research is a Internet survey scam. They are a fraud who just waists your time.

Although you do not put In any credit/debit/account number/Social security number, It is not doing what It say's they are going to do. Age over 18 is the only requirement besides your address name e-mail etc.

This company, If you would even call it that, Is a complete fraud. I believe It was made to make people waste their personal time, while getting a bunch of people to visit there website making money from it.

This Is ridiculous and upsurge. No identity theft information asked for, just want what was promised to me. Please look up and realize how fraudulent this website/company really is.

Josh
Round Rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vindale-Vindale-Research/nationwide/Vindale-or-Vindale-Research-Vindale-Survey-website-scam-never-recieved-money-only-a-go-464439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vindale / Vindale Research

Vindale sent me what was promised.

AUTHOR: Sarah F. - (United States of America)

I just wanted to say- a lot of people that complain about Vindale ripping them off are NOT following directions and that is why they are getting money taken off of their cards. Always read the fine print, especially if you just gave out your credit card number.

I just do the free studies on Vindale's website and I actually just received my first check and cashed it yesterday. Follow directions, people!!

I AGREE--WASTE OF TIME; MADE PURCHASE TO REVIEW BOOK, THEN UNABLE TO DO SURVEY

AUTHOR: Jeanne - (U.S.A.)

I joined this, thinking they would pay me, as promised, for giving my opinions in the surveys, as well as making money. However, most the surveys I get--after doing the first couple of pages, tells me that I do not fit the demographic for this survey. Others, you have to opem a new credit card--and give your opinion. However, I do not want another credit card--as that would show up on my credirt report--not worth it for a couple of dollars. One recent one, I purchased a book to review later on their website. I paid $9.95 for shipping for the FREE book (an free 30 day trial in a business opportunity). But I was supposed to be paid $12 for the survey on their website. It took about 2 weeks to receive the book. When I then went onto their website to review it, I got a notice "This survey is no longer avialbe!" I can;t remember now if I was able to contact them through their website. If I did, I still have not received any reponse aboput this issue. I wanted to read the book, anyway, but would not have ordered it otherwise. so I will unsubscribe to this as it just junks up my email account and WASTES MY TIME.