Complaint Review: Vine Vera

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Tracy — Billings Montana
Vine Vera
601 SE WY BLV Casper , Wyoming USA

Vine Vera Employee's first name was Javoni. Javoni said he was the owner and that he would give me a 90 day guarentee on this product. Hand written on top of receipts! Convincing me there was no risk because they stand behind their product. Went to return it and they said NO because it had been used. I reported them to the mall manager at Rimrock Mall Billings Montana. They have had numerous complaints I am told. Casper Wyoming

7-11-14 I went to the Billings Montana Rimrock Mall to return the products from Vine Vera. Javoni used this tactic to convince me to buy the product:  I was told by Javoni the salesman that 'it had a 90day guarentee on the product for a full refund'. If it didn't work as they said it would to simply return it. While at the mall the young sales woman said 'Javonie doesn't work here any more...there are not returns on used products'. I did inform her of the above statement made my Javoni and showed her my reciepts with the written 90 day guarentee on it. She called the 'manager' who said 'who would take back used product...it is just not done...it would be money out of my pocket'. I told him 'since he was a foreigner that he may not know that its done routinely in this country especially if one backs their company and employees' I did report them to the Rimrock Mall management also. I had been told by another vender, there has been many complaints given against Vine Vera. There were NO signs posted that all sales would be final. The management at the mall was to walk down and verify this on 7-11-14. They are to get back to me on monday 7-13-14 re this issue.

This product does not work as the demo product did. So I am not sure if they use a different lesser product that does do as they say and then sell a cheaper version or what. But it does NOT work. Do not be fooled by these kinds of venders as I was!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vine-Vera/Casper-Wyoming-82609/Vine-Vera-Employees-first-name-was-Javoni-Javoni-said-he-was-the-owner-and-that-he-woul-1161527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vine Vera