Complaint Review: Vine Vera

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: lizabet — Miami Florida
Vine Vera
20255 Corisco St. Chatsworth, California USA

Vine Vera Unauthorized charges to Wells Fargo credit card .False claim Dr. Oz was owner. Skin damaging. Chatsworth California

*Author of original report: apology to Deborah Longwill

Ii was duped in Miami Dadeland Mall, Fl. by a seemingly friendly, yet devious rep. for Vine Vera. I was jumped at and begged to have a product demonstration. I agreed and their product worked to temporarily smooth lines, but I later realized (next day) that it was a glue using harmful chemicals. The temporary lifting was encouraging and  I wanted to purchase but the prices of thousands of dollars was crazy. The rep. kept fluctuating the numbers by hundreds of dollars and threw stuff in free.  I agreed to a certain price after I was told Dr. Oz was an owner of the company.

She took my credit card and charged an extra $200.00 without my authorization.  As I was checking my receipt she was all over me making sure I didn't notice the over charges, and I did not have my reading glasses available. Because I trusted the environment and the temporary lifting I didn't double check the charges right away, only after I felt and saw the ravaging effects of the product on my skin. While I was experiencing this situation I noticed two other reps pulling over elderly victims to their scams.

I never realized how these mall pods can be irrereputable, and are able to escape accountability because they are independant and only pay rent to the mall. Vine Vera has figured out a  way to lie, scam and cheat people shopping in a place they consider safe. However, it is illegal to overcharge your credit card without authorization and they need to be held accountable.  I have every intention to bring this up with my bank and because this company is not legit, they do not allow refunds. I feel stupid to have believed all their crap and feel this mall rape needs to be stopped.

Vine Vera targets older people because their product  has a temporary effect, but the next day you see the chemical destruction on your skin. I believe it could be a discrimination issue with a deliberately harmful product, lying reps, a seemingly safe environment trapping off-guard elderly victims. I've read other blogs that list the same disturbing details about Vine Vera and the unconscienable company reps. Dr. Oz needs to be informed that his name is being tied to this fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vine-Vera/Chatsworth-California-91311/Vine-Vera-Unauthorized-charges-to-Wells-Fargo-credit-card-False-claim-Dr-Oz-was-owner-1055507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vine Vera

apology to Deborah Longwill

AUTHOR: lizabet - ()

I was mistaken about Dr Longwills qualifications. I was confused about the difference between an MD and a DO. I fully understand now that Dr. Longwill is fully qualified to operate her clinic as she is Board Certified in Dermatology by the  American Board of Dermatology. She also has 24 years of experience and is well respected. I deeply regret any harm my reports on Ripoff Report has caused her. My actions were  based on emotions and misguided efforts to thwart payment I felt I was over-charged. I am in the process of paying this fee. Unfortunatly there was a miscommunication about the fee and a return visit, but I was very happy with the result of her work.

Ive made numerous attemts to contact Ripoff to remove my initial and all subsequent reports about Deborah Longwill. I will continue to contact them, However, They have refused to remove the reports.

Again my sincerest aopologies to Dr. Longwill. I think she has to be a very patient and understanding Doctor to have put up with my rude remarks.