Complaint Review: Vine Vera

• Reported By: IndyDweller — Indianapolis Indiana
Vine Vera
Las Vegas, Select State/Province USA

Vine Vera Total Scam! Las Vegas Nevada

I was on vacation at the Paris in Las Vegas...on my hurried way to the registration desk to change my room, a very, very pushy young man offered a free sample, then propelled me into the little shop, labelled as a perfume shop. He tried out eye lotion, and then proceeded to put three different containers in a bag for me. I said fine, but that I was in a hurry. The receipt had no commas in the dollar section, and I thought I was being charged $162. I didnt' look at the stuff until two days later, and when I looked at the receipt, $1620 had been taken from my acct!! I promptly marched to the store (that had just opened for the day), and told them in no way would I pay this much for any kind of skin care. They ended up giving me two more items for a total of 5, and took off $1000 from the bill. I am still seething over the pushy and obnoxious behavior of this company's reps. There's no way a product is that good. I still haven't used the products because I am still so very mad. My advice is to avoid these people at all costs. they are pushy and don't tell you how much the items cost. I feel like a fool for not checking closer at the receipt, but they prey on people. Good business people don't treat customers this way. Beware of them at all costs!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vine-Vera/Las-Vegas-Select-StateProvince/Vine-Vera-Total-Scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1079043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vine Vera