Complaint Review: Vine Vera

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: wary consumer — Santa Barbara California
Vine Vera
651 Paseo Nuevo Cart #1 Santa Barbara, California USA

Vine Vera TOTAL SCAM! Overcharged! Pushy, lying salesperson! Santa Barbara California

*Consumer Comment: Not a rip-off

Walking past the kiosk at the mall, the very persuasive salesperson gets me to sit down so he can show me this great line of creams for the face and body.  He then proceeds to tell me how much I would normally have to pay for each product - $159 each - but he eventually sold me four products and charged my credit card $131.70, telling me what a great deal he was giving me because tomorrow is Mothers' Day.  I'm so stupid, I bought into it (even though I did have misgivings).  He then tried to sell me two more products that he claimed sold for over $200 each (eye treatments).  He's very, very persuasive, and it was hard to get away from him.  I finally left.  I came home and Googled the product to see how much it sells for on the web.  OH MY.  I could have purchased all four of the items I purchased for a total of less than $50 on Amazon.com!  I admit that it's my fault for getting suckered into this . . .but this should be stopped.  The salesperson said he was an owner (and that's why he could give such great deals).  I believe he's preying on older women.  I will definitely be checking my bank over the next few days to ensure he did not charge my credit card more than the receipt shows.  BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vine-Vera/Santa-Barbara-California-93101/Vine-Vera-TOTAL-SCAM-Overcharged-Pushy-lying-salesperson-Santa-Barbara-California-1050170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vine Vera

Not a rip-off

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"this should be stopped"

What should be stopped... American Free Enterprise?

You voluntarily purchased the merchandise for an agreed upon price; therefore, you were not ripped-off.