Complaint Review: Vinesse Wine Club

• Reported By: On-line Shopper — Wethersfield Connecticut
Vinesse Wine Club
Internet USA

Vinesse Wine Club doen's Internet

I received a promo to buy 12 bottles and get 2 free. The pricing was good so I ordered. I received the 12 bottles and there was no reference on the packing slip for the 2 free. I called the Co and they made me feel like I was bothering them. they had no intention of sending me the 2 free bottles. The woman finally agreed to send them to me. Today I received ONE bottle. I called again and again was made to feel like I was doing something wrong. They agreed to send the 2nd bottle in 7-10 business days.

Then they informed me I would be getting another shipment in 2 months for another 12 bottles. I did not authorize this and told them to cancel. Again she gave me a hassle about doing that. The wine is not good and the company has terrible customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinesse-Wine-Club-/internet/Vinesse-Wine-Club-doens-Internet-1058596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vinesse Wine Club