Complaint Review: Vinesse Wine Club

• Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: Denise Baez — Elmont New York United States of America
Vinesse Wine Club
822 Hampshire Rd. Suite E Westlake Village, California United States of America

Vinesse Wine Club Shaddy Business Practices. Cancelled Membership, but then they still shipped wine and charged my bank account Westlake Village, California

I joined Vinesse through way of Delta Airlines because of a promotion they had to receive miles. I was under the impression that the first 3 months would be at an introductary price of $49. The morning of November 7, I noticed a hold on my checking account for $121 from Vinesse. I called them up immediately the minute they opened their offices and inquired about the charge. They said if I had read the fine print of the offer, I would have seen that the $49 was only for the first month. I told them to please cancel my membership. I then asked if the wine shipment had gone out. Ryan told me that the shipment had NOT gone out and that he would cancel the scheduled shipment and that the hold that was on my checking account would be automatically reversed since it had not been processed from their end. I received my cancellation number: 191197

This all happened the morning of November 7.

The following day, on November 8, Vinesse decides to ship the wine to me anyway and fully charge my account $121. Why did they do this?

This is extremely bad business. I am livid that they would do this to their customers. I will be taking all measures to get my money back.

Denise B        (((REDACTED)))@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinesse-Wine-Club/Westlake-Village-California-91361/Vinesse-Wine-Club-Shaddy-Business-Practices-Cancelled-Membership-but-then-they-still-sh-797045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vinesse Wine Club