Complaint Review: Vinesse Wine Club

• Reported By: Jay S. — Chicago Illinois
Vinesse Wine Club
Internet USA

Vinesse Wine Club Double Billed Internet

Horrid experience from enrollment until cancellation!

These folks promise GREAT wines and delivered te equivalent of vinegar!  nasty at the very very best!

Then after calling in to complain about ther sub-par quality of what I received versus what I was promised in the advertising, I was billed again  for the same wine shipment!

I called in to customer service and was informed that I would need to complete a hyperlinked form and I would hear back in 10-21 days.  I was advised to attach a screen shot of my account statemrnt.  Interestingly enough, no option to attach anything is available on the form!

After a one minute conversation with my card issuer, I was advised that this had happened with other "members" of the same wine club.  My card issuer immediately refunded the charge and contracted local law enforcement for further investigation.

buyer bewar!  ALWAYS look for review of any and all "clubs" you may be invited to join.  Wish I had done so BEFORE enrolling in this scammy club that delivers customer service as poor as the vinegar wines it hawks as "premium" and high end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinesse-Wine-Club/internet/Vinesse-Wine-Club-Double-Billed-Internet-1168415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vinesse Wine Club