Complaint Review: Vinesse

• Updated: Tue, February 15, 2011

• Reported By: Jocelyn — Internet United States of America
Vinesse
822 Hampshire Rd. Suite E Westlake Village, California United States of America

Vinesse American Cellars Wine Club Wine club distributing Westlake Village, California

I signed up for initial membership and received 6 fairly good bottles of wine for a very reasonable price. The price and shipping date was stated as I signed up.

Although I signed up for a 3 month shipping cycle, I was charged 3 times as much as the first shipment less than a month later.  I called the only number given online (no email address posted) and  was told they shipped another box of 6 wines, it was declined by the signer and sent back to the wine club.

Note that the address it was shipped to was my work and 500 adults work here.

Vinesse told me that they would credit my account less the shipping charges of $23.

I never saw the wine. I was never told it was coming.  I never saw the shipping information or a UPS slip. They said that "someone" declined it and I had to pay the shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinesse/Westlake-Village-California-91361/Vinesse-American-Cellars-Wine-Club-Wine-club-distributing-Westlake-Village-California-695756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vinesse