Complaint Review: Vintage-Airstream

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Gallois — Castels Nationwide France
Vintage-Airstream
4123 Hiddenbrook Drive Internet United States of America

Vintage-Airstream Webcompany: www.vintage-airstream.com Fraud - scam - scammer - never deliver the airstream trailer you have bought and paid Internet

I live in France and I have been victim of a fraud of 18200 Usd, with a Company of Charlotte. The company is : vintage-airstream , the manager is Gregory Gibson, 4123 Hiddenbrook Drive, Charlotte, NC 28205, telepnone: 704 566 1437. I have bought a travel trailer Airstream one month ago on the website of this company: vintage-airstream.com. I made a transfer of 18200 Usd from my bank to the Gibson account in the following Bank: SunTrust Bank, 101 South Kings Drive, Charlotte, NC 28204 , phone: 704 347 6089 . I never received any bill, any informations about my trailer and I never get my trailer and never my money back. I had many times G Gibson on the phone, but he always said, i am going to ship your airstream, but never comes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vintage-Airstream/internet/Vintage-Airstream-Webcompany-wwwvintage-airstreamcom-Fraud-scam-scammer-never-d-713326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vintage-Airstream