Complaint Review: Vintage-Airstream

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Gallois — Castels Nationwide France
Vintage-Airstream
4123 Hiddenbrook Drive Internet United States of America

Vintage-Airstream Webcompany: www.vintage-airstream.com Fraud - scam - scammer - never deliver the airstream trailer you have bought and paid Internet

*Author of original report: Update on my vintage-airstream.com review

I live in France and I have been victim of a fraud of 18200 Usd, with a Company of Charlotte. The company is : vintage-airstream , the manager is Gregory Gibson, 4123 Hiddenbrook Drive, Charlotte, NC 28205, telepnone: 704 566 1437. I have bought a travel trailer Airstream one month ago on the website of this company: vintage-airstream.com. I made a transfer of 18200 Usd from my bank to the Gibson account in the following Bank: SunTrust Bank, 101 South Kings Drive, Charlotte, NC 28204 , phone: 704 347 6089 . I never received any bill, any informations about my trailer and I never get my trailer and never my money back. I had many times G Gibson on the phone, but he always said, i am going to ship your airstream, but never comes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2011 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vintage-Airstream/internet/Vintage-Airstream-Webcompany-wwwvintage-airstreamcom-Fraud-scam-scammer-never-d-713331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vintage-Airstream

Update on my vintage-airstream.com review

AUTHOR: Obdg - (France)

We are on the good way to solve our problem with vintage-airstream.com web site owner. A mutual incomprehension probably related to our differences in perception, behavior in business and language, in our respective countries, has made us very suspicious towards each other and very anxious about the sale transaction. But after talking about the problem between us and our respective reactions analysis, we found peace, solution and confidence. This proves the honesty of both parties and the willingness to complete the transaction calmly. I asked the Rippof administrator to remove my complaint, but it does not seem to be possible. so I publish this development to describe and update the case. I shall update definitly the case at the end of the transaction., I hope very shortly.