Complaint Review: Vintage Honda Motorcycles - Glendal

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Livid — Port Hueneme California
Vintage Honda Motorcycles - Glendal
408 Magnolia Ave Glendale, California USA

Vintage Honda Motorcycles - Glendale SCAM - Vintage Honda Motorcylces - SCAM Glendale California

A couple months ago I paid for a vintage Honda motorcylce from Jeremy.  I still have not received possession of the bike yet, and just a bunch of bull stories, now he doesn't take my calls or return messages and I am furious.  I will be taking legal actions if anyone would like to join in, please let me know.  This is NOT right, and now that I'm doing more research I see many others have been scammed by Jeremy as well.  I would like my money back, this is SO WRONG!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vintage-Honda-Motorcycles-Glendal/Glendale-California/Vintage-Honda-Motorcycles-Glendale-SCAM-Vintage-Honda-Motorcylces-SCAM-Glendale-Cal-1066662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vintage Honda Motorcycles - Glendal