Complaint Review: Vintage Sales and Consulting LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: dondax — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
Vintage Sales and Consulting LLC
34 Churchill Downs Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Vintage Sales and Consulting LLC NEVER agree to the Charter "Bundle Plan" Greenville, South Carolina

I tried the bundle plan.  It was the worst service I've ever experienced.  For several months it worked fine then things started going down hill.  I had my business phone on one service.  I had my home phone, my internet and TV on another account.   Before we switched our phone service back to ATT we would constantly experience outages on my internet service and my phones.  TV would always work.

I can't remember the number of service calls that were made to my house.  Every time a service tech would come out they would find something that "the other service tech" did wrong.  They re-wired my whole house.  They ran new wires from the green box at the back of my lot.  They took things off.  They put new gadgets on (amplifies etc).   They had supervisors out.  They even sent out the big boom trucks to look up and down the lines that service our neighborhood.  The spent tons of money running people around.  It's a wonder they are still in business.

They use a lot of outside contractors to do the majority of their work.  None of them could find / fix the problem.  Every time I would call Charter all I would get is an apology and an offer to refund some money.  Here's where you need to be careful with Charter.  ALWAYS check you bill.  We were being charged for service calls which should not have warranted a charge.  I spent hours on the phone with these people and hours at home waiting on techs.   Don't fall for the cheap offer.  Their service DOES NOT WORK.  Again.  I don't know how hey stay in business.  Guess it's because they have a monopoly in my neighborhood.

Since moving all my phone service back to AT&T I've had no issues.  Phones ALWAYS work and AT&T will really give you a deal if you move back to them.  We're actually saving money.  Plus...I am not wasting my time with Charter.  My TV and internet service work fine with them now.   Just NEVER bundle your phones with their offer.  They are NOT ready to be in the phone business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vintage-Sales-and-Consulting-LLC/Greenville-South-Carolina-29615/Vintage-Sales-and-Consulting-LLC-NEVER-agree-to-the-Charter-Bundle-Plan-Greenville-Sou-950068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vintage Sales and Consulting LLC