Complaint Review: Vintage-airstream.com - Gregory Gibson

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Eurostream — Paris France
Vintage-airstream.com - Gregory Gibson
4123 Hiddenbrook Drive, Charlotte, NC 28205 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Vintage-airstream.com - Gregory Gibson Vintage airstream LLC Scam by saling an Airstream - Gregory Gibson kept my money - He has never delivered the airstream Charlotte, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: New Update on Vintage-Airstream.com - G Gibson

*Author of original report: Update my report on vintage-airstream.com

I live Europe and I have been victim of a fraud, with this Company of Charlotte. The company is : vintage airstream LLC, the website is www.vintage-airstream.com, the manager is Gregory Gibson, 4123 Hiddenbrook Drive, Charlotte, NC 28205, telepnone: 704 566 1437. I have bought an Airstream through this website from Gregory Gibson.

I never received any bill, any informations about my trailer and I never get my trailer and never my money back. I have just started a lawsuit against this guy and posted many complaints to the Department of Justice of NC. It is not the first time this guy has scammed international buyer through his website or even through EBAY by using the Ebay Id seller MACGREGOR! . People from Holland have been also scammed by G Gibson. Please take any action to stop this guy still scamming Airstream buyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vintage-airstreamcom-Gregory-Gibson/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28205/Vintage-airstreamcom-Gregory-Gibson-Vintage-airstream-LLC-Scam-by-saling-an-Airstream--764248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vintage-airstream.com - Gregory Gibson

New Update on Vintage-Airstream.com - G Gibson

AUTHOR: Obdg - ()

I update this case with new information on Vintage-Airstream.com in Charlotte (NC) - Gregory Gibson

At this time, no solution has been found. The Manager kept my money and I have not got my Airstream. It seems the Manager of this company has desepeared and he cannot be contacted any more on his email address. Despite all its promises for 1 year, it did nothing. He made me believe that he would ship my Airstream, but it has never been. I am obliged now to consider that I have been scammed by him. I have no more contact from him since 3 months. I should post any news, if I have ...

Update my report on vintage-airstream.com

AUTHOR: Eurostream - (France)

We are perhaps on the good way to solve our problem with vintage-airstream.com web site owner. A mutual incomprehension probably related to our differences in perception, behavior in business and linguage, in our respective countries, has made us very suspicious towards each other and very anxious about the sale transaction. But after talking about the problem between us and our respective reactions analysis, we could have found a solution. This proves the honesty of both parties and the willingness to complete the transaction calmly. I asked the Rippof administrator to remove my complaint, but it does not seem to be possible. so I publish this development to describe and update the case. If I get my money back in a few weeks, I should be able to confirm that the deal I did on vintage-airstream.com was without problem and risk. If I could not get my money back, I should confirm, with regrets, that the transaction was not fair and dishonnest. So I shall update definitly the case at the end of the new transaction with the seller. I hope very shortly and in a positive way. Wait and see....