Complaint Review: Vinton Moss agencygrowth.com

• Updated: Thu, May 19, 2011

• Reported By: Doug — Carrollton Texas USA
Vinton Moss agencygrowth.com
527 10th Ave. - #707 San Diego, California United States of America

Vinton Moss agencygrowth.com www.agencygrowth.com Vinton Moss scam fraud ripoff jerk arrogant ass San Diego, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The truth about this report

It all started with a piece of SPAM email I received. I responded to it and some guy called one of my employees. Vinton was trying to sell his consulting services to our commercial collection agency. As you can imagine, I had little to zero interest in his services. Being that we are all sales professionals, we let Vinton continue with this pitch.

It got ugly when he decided that since he wasnt "winning us over", he would just go the other route and become a complete ass. We explained that we had a major potential client that we were close to closing.. He assured us that if we went with his services, that it would help us get bigger clients. We pointed out the many flaws in his business model and the flaws in his secret "marketing" program... which consisted of basically SEO. When we asked too many questions, he told us that we didnt deserve any of these clients because we were "rough around the edges" and that he didn't want to see us succeed. Jealous that we have a business and he doesn't perhaps?

We dont need HIS help for anything, let alone finding business for our collection agency. PLEASE! Its the worst economy in years... COLLECTIONS IS BOOMING!!!

Vinton, you are a joke and I would'nt do business with you if you were the last guy on Earth!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinton-Moss-agencygrowthcom/San-Diego-California-92101/Vinton-Moss-agencygrowthcom-wwwagencygrowthcom-Vinton-Moss-scam-fraud-ripoff-jerk-arrog-731039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vinton Moss agencygrowth.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The truth about this report

AUTHOR: Vinton Moss - (United States of America)

In this email you can determine I never did business with this agency. A conversation took place between me and the owner of this agency. No monies were exchanged. So there was no rip-off. This is clear misrepresentation of my firm.  This claim is not valid and should be removed. When I attended a scheduled meeting with the owner of this agency, I treated him with respect until he started explaining his goals and collection practices to me. I work with a lot of ethical collection agencies and when I find one that compromises consumer rights and the overall industry. I quickly turn on them, as I did in the first conversation I had with this agency owner. Yes, I said I would not help him. I made that very clear. I then tried to explain to him that his approach was unethical and in my opinion he would not achieve his goals with his current mindset. If you are agency owner and you are reading this report, I hope you can understand my position.

-LVM