Complaint Review: Violinist Sara Hadley Yakir's Father Leonard is a Douche Bag

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Wedding Photographer Leonard Yakir — Brooklyn New York USA
Violinist Sara Hadley Yakir's Father Leonard is a Douche Bag
573 10th Street Brooklyn, New York 11215 Internet United States of America

Violinist Sara Hadley Yakir's Father Leonard is a Douche Bag Extra, Extra, Read All About It! Stole My Money & Never Delivered My Wedding Photography Package Internet

*General Comment: Not the way to solve this issue!

*Consumer Suggestion: Way to show your colors...

*Author of original report: Violinist Sara Hadley Yakir; Like Finger Nails Scraping Down Mrs. Smiths Detention Chalk Board

*Consumer Comment: True colors...

*Author of original report: BRIDE PROPONENT AND SUPPORTER

*Author of original report: It's my First Amendment Right "Freedom of Speech."

*Consumer Suggestion: Still Crazy...

*Author of original report: In Response To Batman

*Consumer Suggestion: Crazy...

September 04, 2013 - Brooklyn, New York --- UPDATE: Leonard Yakir of Leonard Yakir Photography of 573 10th Street Brooklyn, NY 11215 who is also the Shyster, Douche, Lowlife, Con Man, Thief, and Father of Violinist Sara Hadley Yakir, continues to hold my wedding photography materials for ransom and hostage.

He knows very well that he can avoid compelling me to post these factual and unfortunate comments, by merely honoring his contractual obligation to me and delivering my wedding photography materials, yet he continues to be a pathetic, arrogant, stubborn little runt, at everyones expense, including his laughable Violinist daughter Sara Hadley Yakir, whom Yakir repeatedly used as an excuse for not delivering my wedding package over the years, citing traveling with daughter Sara on Violin Tournaments.

Huhh! Using my money to travel the globe like big shots playing the violin. [continued below]....
.....  Imagine this!

To refresh and update your memory on the facts, in 1999, I retained Leonard Yakir of Leonard Yakir Photography  to shoot my wedding and deliver materials including albums.  Despite the fact that payment was made in full and an additional $1,000.00 above the contracted amount for a grand sum of payments totaling $4,665.80.

Leonard Yakir, a short little Jewish man who hides under a baseball cap (like Bernie Madoff once did) and behind the guise of his computer keyboard, repeatedly lied to me and extorted me when he demanded more payments be sent to him, this despite the fact that he was paid well over anything I owed him.

He has and continues to extort, be evasive, unethical, and a modern day swindler.

Over the years, and long after Leonard Yakir had been paid well above the contracted amount, he repeatedly used the excuse that he was traveling internationally with his daughter, Sara Hadley Yakir, on Violin tournaments.

So the message that Douche Bag Leonard Yakir sends this Bride is; "Fuck You, I am taking your $4,665.80 that was earmarked for your wedding photography package and  I am going to finance my below average Violinist Daughter, Sara Hadley Yakir's career with your money and NOT deliver your wedding albums, despite the fact that I had a contractual obligation with you and despite the fact that you long ago paid me in full, because I am an arrogant Douche Bag and have no honor."

See these links of the Swindler's daughter Sara Hadley Yakir playing the Violin that that this bride paid for.  on YouTube. And Sara Hadley Yakir is in my and many opinions a subpar Violinist and in the opinion of others too  Yes that's right she is not very good.   She has been traveling the world and the country with her dead beat father Leonard Yakir, through the ill-gotten finances that I paid to her father for my wedding photography package, as far as I am concerned.  How many others are there out there who paid Sara Hadley Yakir's Douchebag father.

Sara Hadley Yakir's You Tube Links:

Here is the UPDATE on the continuing SAGA of thief Leonard Yakir and the bride that he ripped off:

My attorney and a former Bronx Prosecutor, contacted Leonard Yakir, demanding our material.  Yakir stated that he would send "what he has" of the wedding material.  IMAGINE THIS?

He then stated that he refuses to deliver the wedding albums, despite the fact that I paid him $1,000.00 over the contracted amount.

This cheap bum Leonard Yakir, then demanded that I send him shipping and handling. Imagine this creep Leonard Yakir wants me to send him shipping and handling after I paid him $1,000.00 over the contracted amount.

Finally, piece of Dog Feces Leonard Yakir then demanded that any information that I have posted on the internet be removed before he sends me my wedding material. And his daughter Sara Hadley Yakir is not too far behind, because the proverbial apple does not fall from the tree. Sara hadley Yakir's daddy is a douche bag, scam artist, who preys on bridal customers, who pay him in full and then refuses to deliver the merchandise.

I told him NO to his ridiculous demands.

Douche Bag Leonard Yakir and Parent of Violinist Sara Hadley Yakir still holds my wedding material unlawfully, for ransom and against my will.

Buyer Beware! If you are considering contracting the services of Leonard Yakir Photography, who is also known as (aka) "Yak Yak" and "Yakey," and " Yakster," whether it be for wedding, commercial, Bar & Bat Mitzvah, etc.

And Leonard Yakir, if you are reading this, I hope that you get run over by a bus the next time that you crawl out of what ever rat hole that you live in and then go straight to hell.  I Hope for the very worst for you.  Feelings that I have never had about anyone.

For you Violinist, Sara Hadley Yakir, you must know that your father is a bad man, a shyster and a modern day thug who victimized of all people, a wedding bride.  All of your friends and associates and contemporaries in the Violinist circles will know that your violin and your traveling to tournaments was financed by a wedding photography client that your father too unfair advantage of and stole my money.

May God have mercy on both of your soles. When you do bad things to good people, it comes full cycle and bites you in the ass.  You'll see what I mean.

Another update coming soon.  Stay tuned to Rip Off Watch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Violinist-Sara-Hadley-Yakirs-Father-Leonard-is-a-Douche-Bag/internet/Violinist-Sara-Hadley-Yakirs-Father-Leonard-is-a-Douche-Bag-Extra-Extra-Read-All-About-1024177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Violinist Sara Hadley Yakir's Father Leonard is a Douche Bag

#1 General Comment

Not the way to solve this issue!

AUTHOR: Tom - ()

Excuse me, Bride.

I understand your concerns and the fact that there may have been a violated contract by Mr. Yakir.

I don't know the man personally, but regardless there are always two sides to a story. If you feel you have been wronged, there is a court of law in this country to which you can take your grievance. That's what it is for.

However- coming to the Ripoff Report is fine to warn others. Stating your case is fine. Suing is fine (Why don't you if your side is unassailable, anyway?).  But using obscene language and slandering someone is not, especially when the guidelines specifically state that you may not do that. Nor is running down someone's daughter okay just because you don't like their father.Sarah Hadley Yakir is indeed one of the best young violinists around. She has won at least two first place prizes in international competition and is barely 19.

I would suggest removing or modifying your report to remove the slanderous language or you may open yourself to a slander/libel suit instead of being in a position to sue yourself (Again, I can't judge your case from your words without hearing the other side). Grow up please!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Way to show your colors...

AUTHOR: Batman - (United States of America)

When you're going to add fake posts to pretend that people support your cause, please try to remember to do it under different accounts, you blithering idiot.

This is just proof that everything you've typed in your reports are lies, I suppose.

AUTHOR: Wedding Photographer Leonard Yakir - (USA)

Who does this Sara Hadley Yakir think she is, Itzhak  Perlman, Sarah Chang or Midori Goto????

Frankly Sara Hadley Yakir's recent Violin performance is reminiscent of  Mrs. knightly's 8th grade Detention, when (as punishment) she would run her finger nails down the Economics Room Chalk Board, giving me, Freddy, Katie, Susan and Lenny all a simultaneous splitting headache.

Hey Bride, her father took advantage of you.  You tell the truth and give all of the facts to everyone on Rip Off Report.com about Leonard Yakir and how he took your money for your wedding albums. etc. and went hop scotching around the world with his Violinist daughter Sara Hadley Yakir and never gave you your merchandise.

I'm sure that his daughter Sara Hadley Yakir's contemporaries would like to know exactly how her father scammed you out of money and your wedding books to advance his daughters career.

Now, they'll all be looking at her out of the corner of their eyes and the audience will all be chuckling behind her back as she fiddles away on her 1722 Italian Mezadri violin.  He,he,ha,ha.

All because her father took advantage of a Wedding Bride and her memories.  I do believe in KARMA !

True colors...

AUTHOR: Batman - (United States of America)

Awww... still too much of a coward and liar too post your own info or your family's information? You can accuse people and name-call, and talk, talk, talk about others who have no bearing on the story, but when it comes to risking your reputation, you can't seem to find your voice.

The fact about all this garbage you're spewing is, it could have all been cleared up with a simple small claims court case more than 10 years ago if any of it were true. Yet instead of solving your dispute like an adult, you're on here posting away like a child.

That's why I don't believe you were even ripped off now and I think you just don't like the family or the daughter for some reason, and you're trying to do something mean in retaliation. She dump your son? Get better grades than you in school? Steal your boyfriend? You need some serious mental help...

And FYI, the first amendment does not apply here, you complete and utter fool.

The first amendment allows people to say what they wish and protects them from retaliation from the government, it has nothing to do with anything else and no impact on the interactions between citizens.

This means you're allowed to say something cruel about someone or express an extreme opinions that go against popular belief, but also that others are more than free to take action against you for your words... i.e. your boss can fire you, your neighbor can sue for libel, or I can reply to your post that you are a monster and don't deserve anything anymore. You can say what you want but you must also live with the consequences of your actions.

You are without doubt one of the most thick-headed, dumb, and horrible people I've ever seen post to RoR. Even if your whole story is true, you don't deserve anything anymore. I hope you never find any justice or happiness with this case.

BRIDE PROPONENT AND SUPPORTER

AUTHOR: Wedding Photographer Leonard Yakir - (USA)

I fully support the Bride.

If this snake photographer took my money and did not send me my wedding books, I would find him and take the books from him.

But apparently this poor Bride can't even locate him because he is hiding out.

As far as his daughter, Sara Hadley Yakir, she is part of this scam, because her father, Leonard repeatedly referred to his traveling with her on Violin Tournaments, and using such as an excuse in the delays to produce the, as I understand it, PAID IN FULL, Wedding Albums.

Furthermore, the Violinist daughter is a public person whom advertises herself on the internet, i.e. YOU Tube, etc. The public is permitted to comment about her performance as she even solicits "Comments" on the You Tube" page.  Therefore, the Bride has every right, under her First Amendment Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech to voice what she thinks of the performer, good or bad.

Honey, if these people scammed you out of as I understand it, nearly $5,000.00, then you can be rest assured that they scammed others too and while you may become the Sacrificial Lamb, here, you are doing a positive service to the community at large, putting other prospective photography clients on NOTICE that they too could be DEFRAUDED by Leonard Yakir of Leonard Yakir Photography and that their money earmarked for photography could in reality be getting funneled to finance his Daughter Sara Hadley Yakir, at the expense of Good Faith Customers, who are expecting a photography package, in return for the money that they paid.

I would sue him civilly.  There is no Court in America, that will have pitty for a Photographer who took a brides money and failed to deliver her wedding photography books and materials.

Good Luck Bride !

It's my First Amendment Right "Freedom of Speech."

AUTHOR: Wedding Photographer Leonard Yakir - (USA)

First you deprive a Bride of her Paid For In Full Wedding Photography Package and Wedding Albums!  Now you want to Deprive her of her First Amendment Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech?????  Huhhh!

When I get my property that I paid in full for and a refund for the over payment of $1,000.00, at that time, all will know that Leonard Yakir, finally came to his senses and resolved the matter.  Until then, it is my First Amendment Constitutional Right to share the facts here.

Of he took my money and extorted me for more, so that he could finance his daughter Sara Hadley Yakir's Violin career, then he is likely going or has done it to others out there and I want to PREVENT this from happening again.

Once again, this is my Wedding Photography Package, not some nonsense photography shoot.  This Leonard Yakir decided to screw the wrong person, and had every opportunity to correct the situation, but wanted to put all of his chips on the proverbial table.  And this is what he gets, the full story, the full scope of the facts and the people whom he used as excuses for his failure to deliver my PAID FOR IN FULL MERCHANDISE!

Leonard Yakir made his bed, and now he has to sleep in it.

And incidentally, it is my sincere opinion that Sara Hadley Yakir is an sub par Violinist.  In listening to many of her contemporaries, I and others whom have listened to her violin playing (with all of her funny stretched faces) is not so great!  Just as I can publicly say that I don't think Adele or Kelly Clarkson or Lady GaGa are subpar performers, I can also (in accordance with my First Amendment Rights) that Sara Hadley Yakir is a "Sub Par" and "Average" violinist.

First you people, want to deprive me of my paid in full wedding albums and now you want to deprive me of my fFirst Amendment Rights to Freedom of Speech???????  HUH?

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Still Crazy...

AUTHOR: Batman - (United States of America)

You can't even see how wrong you are about dragging his daughter into this, can you? You just can't come to terms with the fact that YOU CROSSED A LINE. You don't even apologize, just try to hide behind your other supposed facts.

Here's a fact:

- You are a bad person.

Let that sink in.

It doesn't matter how angry you are, it doesn't matter what her father did to you, this young woman didn't deserve this. You lashed out at an innocent person in anger and posted something online that will never go away, can never be deleted, can never be edited, and will always appear near the top of any online search... all over something she had nothing to do with. You even insulted her and called her names. What the hell is the matter with you?

You seem to feel this is the proper forum for your complaints and that you're in right to do this, so then maybe YOUR FAMILY should also have a "Rip-Off Report" forever pop up in the top 3 hits on Google for the rest of their lives? So what's your name? What are your kids names? Let's see some youtube links to them... Oh that's right, you're a coward.

Frankly, you sound like a monster and deserve every bad thing that comes to you. You've become the villain of the story and don't even realize it.

I hope you never see the justice you seek, you no longer deserve it...

In Response To Batman

AUTHOR: Wedding Photographer Leonard Yakir - (USA)

Well, Sara Hadley Yakir can THANK HER SLEEZY FATHER, Leonard Yakir for this.  He should not go around screwing Wedding Bride Clients out of their money and wedding albums.

This degenerate, Leonard Yakir, financed his daughter Sara Hadley Yakir's Violin career with the ill-gotten gains from the money that I paid him, earmarked for my wedding albums, by his own admission.  NOT SOME VACATION SHOOT, A WEDDING ALBUM PACKAGE!

He went Dodge City with my money by his own admission. "O'h I'm busy traveling internationally with my Violinist daughter Sara Hadley Yakir, Your wedding albums will have to wait, despite the fact that you paid me in full and $1,000.00 above for a grand total of $4665.80."

It's quite simple, Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir took a Brides hard earned money through Wire Transfers made to him via American Express (THAT'S WIRE FRAUD) and never delivered her wedding albums.

Facts:

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir was paid in full years ago for Brides Wedding property.

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir did not full fill the contractual obligation or deliver the merchandise.

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir was paid a grand total of $4,665.80 (That's $1,000.00 above the contracted amount).

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir first cited his ill wife Susan needing his care, for the delays in delivering the Brides wedding albums, etc.

- Bride extended - Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir the consideration, empathy and courtesy because his wife Susan became gravely ill at the time.

-  Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir evaded the Bridal wedding client after he was paid in full, repeatedly demanding more and more money from the Bride (EXTORTION).

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir (while looking down his nose at the ripped off Bride) then repeatedly cited traveling internationally and domestically with daughter Sara Hadley Yakir on violin tournaments.

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir does not want to honor the contract, specifically depriving the client of her Wedding Albums.

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir was unreasonable in negotiations with Brides attorney's.  Brides attorneys, referred to Leonard Yakir as "Arrogant." Yakir now is depriving the Bride of her Albums, (Which represents more that 50% of the cost of the wedding package).

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir Does not justify why he does not want to deliver the albums, just that will not deliver the albums and will only deliver what ever pictures that he can find.  IMAGINE THIS????

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir accused Bride of not paying the Videographer, when in fact the Videographer, too was paid in full and delivered a satisfactory video product, per the terms of the contract, unlike Photographer Leonard Yakir.

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir repeatedly referred to his ill wife Susan and traveling domestically and internationally with Daughter Sara Hadley Yakir.

- Degenerate Sleaze Bag Leonard Yakir repeatedly stalled and ignored and delayed and stood up the Bridal photography client, in her continued pursuit to obtain her Wedding photos, negatives and albums.

Yakir was warned and given plenty of time and opportunity to deliver the Brides Wedding Albums, etc. He could have and should have acted, but did not.  Hours of pleas made by the Bride, though Federal Express Letters, countless exhibits of proof of payment, copies of the documents sent to a contact who resides in Leonard Yakirs Brownstone and countless emails.  To add, client incurred additional expenses through having her lawyer execute communications with Scam Artist Leonard Yakir.

Leonard Yakir tried to extort more money from the Bride as late as December 2012 (as he had in the past, which explains the +$1,000.00 in payments to Yakir).  Yakir is hiding under a rock, like the RAT that he is, giving no physical address, where he lives or conducts business.  He tells the Bride that he does not want to meet with her or speak with her (as if the Bride is in the wrong and as if the Bride is not worthy of meeting with this Douche Bag Leonard Yakir).  The fact is that Yakir does not want to face this IRATE and HURT bride, because he rightly fears her.

Leonard Yakir has caused the Bride Undue Emotional Distress, and Mental Anguish, which will be asserted in her Civil Complaint against Leonard Yakir, in Superior Court soon.  If you think that this is bad, just wait YAK, YAK, it's going to get much worse and costly for you.  I AM GOING TO GET MY PROPERTY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, OR IT IS GOING TO BE VERY COSTLY FOR YOU.

Lesson Learned, Never, Never, Never, Deprive a Bride of her Wedding Albums and Wedding Memories!

Leonard Yakir is the only one who can repair this very serious problem, and keep from hurting others.  But it is suspected that Leonard Yakir is to Arrogant, Ignorant and Stubborn to honor his contractual obligation.

Thank you Rip Off Report for this lawful forum to share how I have been scammed out of $4,665.80 and most importantly my wedding albums, by Leonard Yakir and for allowing me to put other prospective photography clients on notice of how Leonard Yakir has scammed others in the past.

###

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Crazy...

AUTHOR: Batman - (United States of America)

I have trouble believing the ranting and ravings of anyone who would post an online report that cannot be edited nor deleted that names a person's daughter over and over when she clearly has nothing to do with the situation.

What type of mean spirited jerk are you? You call her below average? Sub-par? Laughable?  This report will pop whenever someone looks her up for the rest of life. Are you crazy?

You don't even have the decency to post your name on the report but you'll throw someone's kid under the Google bus? Coward. Post your name on here. Post your husband's name. Who are your kids? Lets get your family on this complaint then too.

I don't care how much you were ripped off. Nothing, and I mean nothing, gives you the right to post something like this. I hope you never see a dime and moreso, I hope this report can be used by her to sue your butt off. Whatever leverage you had by being right is now gone. You are the monster of the story, now, not them.

I wish you and your family the worst possible luck and circumstance that karma sees fit to deliver.

suspected