rank

• Submitted: Sun, March 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2003

• Reported By:COLUMBUS Georgia
Vioptalk, HMS Blue
17216 Saticoy Street, Suite 385 Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Vioptalk, HMS Blue ripoff consumer fraud ripoff deceptive company ripoff fraud business Van Nuys California

I opened my credit card statement and found two charges of $40.00 each from a company called Vioptalk. I called the number, got HMS Blue, and got a recorded referral to another 800 number that another recorded voice told me was for credit card inquiries.

I have not idea what's going on. I have a local phone company for local and long distance. As I send e-mail rather than long distance calls, I have no use for any other phone services. My cell is also taken care of with a local company.

I did not order this. I do not want this. I do not understand why their business license is not pulled at the very least. Can someone make a court case out of this mess?

Please help me if you can.

Mary
COLUMBUS, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2003 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vioptalk-HMS-Blue/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Vioptalk-HMS-Blue-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-deceptive-company-ripoff-fraud-business-Va-50301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vioptalk, HMS Blue