Complaint Review: Viore

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: nw — petoskey Michigan United States of America

Viore took 60 days on a replacement television, and wouldn't let me talk to a manager, Internet

I had my backlight go out almost one week before my manufacturer warranty expired of one year. I called the company i bought it from and they forwarded me to the manufacturer Viore. The Viore company called a repair man to repair it and it took them over a week to even pick up my television.

Once at the repair shop it took them almost a week to diagnose the issue because verbatim "there i so much gone wrong we don't have just one thing to fix, there's corrosion everywhere." said the repair man from alpine electronics in Gaylord MI.

It took the repair man from Alpine electronics a week to get through to Viore, because they have so many call centers and agents that can't approve anything they have to have an blocked number to call you back.

Viore decided that the television was not worth fixing so they sent a shipping slip to Gaylord to alpine electronics to ship the television. unfortunately they didn't ship a box with the slip. nor did the repair man from alpine electronics. So alpine electronics brought the television to me after 5 days and had me ship it to California to the Viore company.

It took 6 days for it to be received by Viore. I had to call and make sure of its reception, and was then told that they were going to need to keep it and i would not be receiving my replacement until a month from date of receiving.

I called Viore by 7-8-2012 and i still have not received a replacement and its 9-6-12. i have talked with three of their personnel and have demanded a refund and was denied and told i would only receive a replacement with a 30 day warranty. I asked for an extended warranty of one year and was not replied to. I requested a return call from a manager/corporate and did not receive one, except from a blocked number which I don't answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viore/internet/Viore-took-60-days-on-a-replacement-television-and-wouldnt-let-me-talk-to-a-manager-In-937767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viore