Complaint Review: Vip Card Services

• Submitted: Sun, April 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, April 10, 2005

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Vip Card Services
South Dakota South Dakota, South Dakota U.S.A.

Vip Card Services ripoff of the biggest kind, how do they get away with this? South Dakota

I too have fallen victim to these folks. I also spoke to the same Derek Thompson and got the same promises. They debited the money on March 2.

Today is April 10 and I have still not received the card. I have called the toll free number and the same person, Jessica Douglas, answers the phone. I told her what I had been promised. She told me that is takes 7-10 days to send out the processing and then actually make the card. I was then told that the card shipped approximatley on March 18 and that it takes 21 business days to from that date. From SD to Tucson, three weeks?

I started to smell a rat when I asked for a manager, "Sabrina" who never was available to take my call. I have left messages at other times, but they never call bvack and they can't even trace your shipment. Jessica only says that it has shipped UPS or Fedex.

I'm in the process of moving to another state and really could have used this card. I had to post a note on my door to tell the delivery driver (if there even is one) to deliver the card to my landlord so she can sign for it.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever received their card from this company?

Edward
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2005 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vip-Card-Services/South-Dakota-South-Dakota/Vip-Card-Services-ripoff-of-the-biggest-kind-how-do-they-get-away-with-this-South-Dakota-138267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vip Card Services