Complaint Review: Vip auto sales

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Johnathan — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Vip auto sales
5936 phillips hwy Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Vip auto sales Tim I went to vip auto sales to buy a cargo van for my business because my motor blew up befor i could pick a van or test drive a van they made the decision for me with out letting me know what i was gett Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: How Could This Be?

*Consumer Comment: You cheated yourself

*Consumer Suggestion: Did you write down the serial number of the gun they held on you?

I went to vip auto sales to get a cargo van because my truck blew up i told them i didnt want something with no problems i told them what happened to me and i couldnt afford no lemons i had my wife and my new born son with me. I didnt get to pick a van or test drive a van they made me sign papers and give them 500 down and said no refunds they made me take a 2003 ford e250 van that i didnt get to drive or inspect i was not happy they sold me a van that the transmission is slipping very bad and the engine is rattleing bad i called them with in 30 min to let them know what was going on and he told me he knew the transmission was slipping even tho i told him this van was for my business to prpvide for my family he told me im stuck with the broke down van that i still had to pay 4,000 for it and now im going to be homeless with my wife and kid. They screwed me over and now im stuck with this van that i cant use and they told me ad is can you help me i dont want to be homeless with my family and loose my job i fill like the biggest loser in the world because people keep screwing me over i dont know what to do please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vip-auto-sales/Jacksonville-Florida-32216/Vip-auto-sales-Tim-I-went-to-vip-auto-sales-to-buy-a-cargo-van-for-my-business-because-my-975871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vip auto sales

How Could This Be?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Please tell me, how in this day and age someone could write this? Continuous run on, paragraph length sentences, incredibly non existent grammar, no punctuation. You run a business? You need to hire a third grader as a personal assistant.

You cheated yourself

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"they made me sign papers... they made me take a 2003 ford e250 van that i didnt get to drive or inspect"

Did you notify the local police that the dealer committed a crime by using force to commence a transaction?

"i told them i didnt want something with no problems"

Instead of telling the dealer you don't want a vehicle with no problems you should have told them you want a vehicle with no problems.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Did you write down the serial number of the gun they held on you?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"I didnt get to pick a van or test drive a van they made me sign papers and give them 500 down and said no refunds they made me take a 2003 ford e250 van that i didnt get to drive or inspect i was not happy they sold me a van that the transmission is slipping very bad and the engine is rattleing bad"

They MADE you sign the papers and give them $500 down on a van THEY picked out for you and didn't let you check it out before hand....and YOU still went ahead and bought it?

Like John Wayne used to say "You can't fix Stupid!"

"he told me im stuck with the broke down van that i still had to pay 4,000 for it and now im going to be homeless with my wife and kid. They screwed me over and now im stuck with this van that i cant use and they told me ad is can you help me i dont want to be homeless with my family and loose my job i fill like the biggest loser in the world because people keep screwing me over i dont know what to do please help me."

You MAY be the biggest loser in the world, but YOU are the one allowing people to keep screwing you over.