Complaint Review: Vipbinary.com

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Iron man — Brownsville Texas United States of America
Vipbinary.com
Vipbinary.com Internet United States of America

Vipbinary.com A man by the name of mike brown call me and told me he would be my broker.i told him that all I had was $100 and he sed that the minimum was $250 but that he was going to help me get started with my $ Internet

A man by the name of mike brown call me and told me he would be my broker.I told him that all I had was $100 but he told me that the minimum was $250 when I sed that I did not had the $250 he sed that he would help me get started with my $100.i deposited my money and then he supposedly inveted it in the euro vs us dollars currency trade.the first two times it appeared as a successful investment but on my 3rd attempt I was wiped out.Then they send me an E-mail stating that if I would invest $500 they would match it thus guaranteeing my investment and that's were I cought on to there scam! It became more apparent when he keept calling me and leaving me messages in my voice mail that he was my broker assigned to me and that he was looking forward in working with me.Obviously they don't keep track of who they have already scammed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vipbinarycom/internet/Vipbinarycom-A-man-by-the-name-of-mike-brown-call-me-and-told-me-he-would-be-my-brokeri-938280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vipbinary.com