Complaint Review: Viper Marketing, Australia

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: T — USA
Viper Marketing, Australia

Viper Marketing, Australia Niche Socializer Niche Socialize False Dreams of Success, Internet

My story is like many of the rest found here on this site. Kept getting emails of this glorious new thing on the internet, but it was very hushed. Finally the day came on which it was unveiled. Well I admit, I am usually very cautious. I researched these fellows before even setting my page to their webpage. I was amazed by their claims and totally surprised by the cost- 3 licenses for $997. (April 2009) That seemed like a bargain. I weighed all my options new the doors would close quickly. What struck me as odd was everything they demoed with I found on the internet immediately, but shortly after the release and 2 months later, no more active sites. Gone!

So then I couldn't get the video help to come up and was having difficulty navigate this supposed easy to operate software. I submitted many tickets to the support center. Many things were handled. Soon an upgrade occurred. Okay super what I paid for would now be upgraded. This was just around 6mos out. Thinking it was awfully soon for a software upgrade, I questioned what was wrong with it. They had apparently switched the interface and how it was laid out. Little didI know my hours of work on loading ads to make extra money and pages and pages of information as well as a few clients was wiped clean.

I darn near cried as there was no way to go back and reproduce the material. I couldn't even remember what exactly was written on many of the pages after doing 3 complete websites! So many of you can relate if you have ever had a computer crash that was the feeling. They did finally after another month and a half restore the information but only part of it. Then to boot mixed the data across one of my sites so the wrong items were appearing. To bring this to a close, many more tickets submitted for every little quirk and still can't get the database to stablize. No response!

I have about 5 big tickets with continuous updates on them from myself. I have sent an email back for every $97 monthly fee requesting cancelation. Not one response after 4 request, submitted a ticket to technical and installation to say Cancel services. I have resorted to calling CC and demanding that this company be investigated. However, we are dealing with a foreign entity and our laws differ from theirs. However, business is business and you don't do dirty unless you are a low life. Obviously these 2 gentlemen are scums and only take your money and don't bother to provide the much needed customer service. I amremembering that only 1000 people could even enter into this venture so at that $997 so they reaped just under 1 million from all of us and got away it. The one guy plays like he lives in Denver Co. however, I never found any listing anywhere in Denver for him. He doesn't exist or really lives in Australia. Listen to his voice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viper-Marketing-Australia/internet/Viper-Marketing-Australia-Niche-Socializer-Niche-Socialize-False-Dreams-of-Success-Inte-687765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viper Marketing, Australia