Complaint Review: Viper Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: Patricia — El Dorado Kansas United States of America
Viper Marketing
46F 99 Queens Road, Central, Central NA, Hong Kong Internet United States of America

Viper Marketing Exlusive Bonus, Joe Peters, Andrew Thomas,Cash Siiphon False Promises; Virus on Computer; False Advertising; Misleading Represenation About Charges and Cancelled Websites; Will Not Return Emails or Calls; Internet, Internet

I received an email from Andrew Thomas promoting dreams of online software that could build 6 figure income called www.cashsiphon.com  The software was to use search engine optimization and create content and make our websites rank high.  It was supposed to be only a few $ and then it upgraded to get the best deal of $97 to have 20 websites already done for you.  I followed their instructions to the letter.  The program never worked and in fact my computer got a virus specifically from their website.

Then I got spam emails asking me to look at different offers for limited time no charge - you ad to put your credit card information in just for verification purposes...Supposedly no charge, however, then I got emails saying my services were being canceled.  I thought it was my hosting service, brainhost.com but the connecting email to renew service was shady so I called brain host and explained to them..they said my hosting fee was only $9.95 and that I was safe to put my informatin in the form to get my sites up and working again.  I put the information in expecting a $9.95 charge.  Instantly I was charged $97 from Viper Market.  Brain Host said that was not them and that I would have to manually give them my number and they would renew my site and they did.

Then a few days later, my bank called and said they had many attempts to charge my card and they were marking my debt card as compromised from fraudulent activities.  Then today, I found out that $9.95 was charged 2 times last night.  From another suspicious company.  It is a big mess and there is no customer service anywhere that will help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viper-Marketing/internet/Viper-Marketing-Exlusive-Bonus-Joe-Peters-Andrew-ThomasCash-Siiphon-False-Promises-Vir-793909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viper Marketing