Complaint Review: Viper Marketing

• Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: Cynthia — Roseville California United States of America
Viper Marketing
not available Internet United States of America

Viper Marketing Paid Ads Free Viper Marketing Viral Reports-Illegal Withdrawl from my Account. No permission for purchase. No way to contact by phone email or mail. Internet, Internet

I received an email from Paid Ads Free. promoting a online software that could teach me how to get paid Ads for free. It was supposed to be only $49.95 and then it upgraded to get the best deal to get coaching and access to the program. I followed their instructions to the letter. As I am trying to use the Paid Ads Free online software. Which by the way, several features within the program never functioned correctly? There is a Viral Reports area on the home tool bar. I click on it there are 8 different reports to see. I clicked on the first one and it took me to a page for purchasing these viral reports for $ 97.00. From a company call Viper Marketing. I opted out of that page quickly. The next day I accidently ended up on the page again and again I opted out of this page immediately. Instantly I was charged $97 from Viper Marketing. I had never heard of Viper Marketing. Then I remembered the 2 times I went into the Viral Reports area. The page you would need to purchase from was from the company Viper Marketing. How they got my personal information is news to me. I never gave it to them. They did not have my permission to take these fees of $97.00 on 11-4-11 and another $97.00 the very next day 11-5-11. There is no phone number to contact them or address to write them. This company Viper Marketing was hiding inside the Paid Ads Free online software I purchased. My bank is looking into this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viper-Marketing/internet/Viper-Marketing-Paid-Ads-Free-Viper-Marketing-Viral-Reports-Illegal-Withdrawl-from-my-Acco-802499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viper Marketing