Complaint Review: Vips Access

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: dean — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Vips Access

Vips Access vipsaccess For your own sake please do not do business with these thiefs, they took my money for a sport/vacation package and just disappeared. Not only I had to pay for new hotel rooms but I missed the event I Internet

For your own sake please do not do business with these thieves, they took my money for a sport/vacation package and just disappeared. Not only I had to pay for new hotel rooms but I missed the event I wanted to attend. No communication, the toll free #  on the website is an outside agency that claims to have nothing to do with them. It all started when I bought a vacation package with this company that I thought was legit. first red flag was the phone number on the website when I called to get more information about a ticket for an event I saw, they told me they have no idea what im talking about that I should just get it from the website because they are an outside company and only deal with hotel rooms. I then send vipsaccess an email as they have no other number and got a reply from a lady called monica who claimed to be an agent with the company. She then directed me to the website and asked me to submit a payment through paypal which I felt a little better about doing because of the confusion. I bought a package for $2300 and I was sent a confirmation number for the hotel and was told I will receive ticket to the event later on. That was the beginning of my nightmare; I tried contacting the company later for information about my trip but noone replied. After sending about 9 emails some guy named blade smith replied and told me he was an exec with the company and that everything was fine that all I had to do was go with my confirmation # to the hotel because everything was already taken care of and for the tickets they usually release them right before the event. At that time I was a little puzzled by their way of doing business but I decided not to make a big deal of it. On D-day, I took the confirmation to the hotel and I was told that someone had called to make the reservation but it was never paid for, they also told me they dont know and have never done business with this vipsaccess people. Athat point I had to pay for my room again, after  these people took my money and of course, I never received the tickets. It took me some 2 months to get my money back from paypal. Very Bad to do treat people like this. I was just trying to have a good time with my family but what I received from these people was a $2300 migraine...Please Be Aware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vips-Access/internet/Vips-Access-vipsaccess-For-your-own-sake-please-do-not-do-business-with-these-thiefs-they-928986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vips Access