Complaint Review: Vipvirginhair.com

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: MMay — Fayetteville Arkansas
Vipvirginhair.com
Internet USA

Vipvirginhair.com Company scammed me of $80, the product I received was not the one I ordered, was of poor quality and they wod not refund the money even the sure states they give refunds. Internet

I ordered a product from this company for $80. The product I received looks absolutely nothing like the product I received, is of poor quality and you can tell very cheaply made. It is not even the same color! I contacted the company via email several times concerning this. There is not even a number to contact them so this was the only way I could contact them. They had me send a picture of the product I received, them sent an email acting like they never received the picture. So I sent another email with pictures of both the product I entered and the one received And asked for either a refund or the product I actually ordered. It is stated on their website they give refunds and guaratee 100% satisfaction.

I them received an email the next day saying sorry I showed this to the factory and they say it same product. Stay in touch! Seriously? I absolutely can not believe it, very unprofessional and absolutely a scam. I just wanted to warn other potential victims about this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vipvirginhaircom/internet/Vipvirginhaircom-Company-scammed-me-of-80-the-product-I-received-was-not-the-one-I-ord-1128365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vipvirginhair.com