Complaint Review: Virgin America

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Sta09 — Marina del Rey California United States of America
Virgin America
555 Airport Boulevard Burlingame, California United States of America

Virgin America Will not give refund that they say was processed and owed to me Burlingame, California

On Jan 31st I purchased a roundtrip ticket. I canceled within 24 hours and as their policy promises, was told I would receive a full refund within 2-3 business days. It has now been two weeks and I am still awaiting this refund. I have called several times and each time am put on hold for at least an hour, then transferred to guest relations for another hour long hold time. They hang up before answering. If I do get through to someone I am told the refund was processed on Feb 1st and they do not know what happened to it after that! I want my money back in full and I am appalled that it seems to be lost!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-America/Burlingame-California-94010/Virgin-America-Will-not-give-refund-that-they-say-was-processed-and-owed-to-me-Burlingame-840270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin America