Complaint Review: Virgin Atlantic Airways

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Virgin Atlantic Airways
http://www.virgin-atlantic.com London, United Kingdom United Kingdom

Virgin Atlantic Airways impatient and rude employee London internet

Recently I was flying from Zagreb, Croatia to Miami, Florida. I was especially looking forward to the trip because I was flying with Virgin Atlantic Airways, a company that impressed me first time I was flying with them. When I was in London I tried to change my return date, but one of the employees misunderstood me, and she changed the ticket to the wrong date. Naturally, I asked her to change it again. She replied that I was the one who made a mistake by telling her the wrong date. I appologized to her, and I said how sorry I was that she missunderstood me, and if she would be kind enough to change it again. She told me that she had already spent enough time on me, and that if I want to change the return date again, I should go to the back of the line. Now, I am a pretty easy going individual, and perhaps the whole story wouldn't bother me if there was really a line of 30 people waiting only for me to finish with my ticket. There were approx. 6 people in the line, and no one was waiting, because the customer service had 5 more employees helping other customers. I asked her again , very politely if she would help me with this and try again, but she kept saying the same thing over and over again, how she has to help other customers and how she has already spent enough time with me. I said fine, I will have to do it somewhere else then.

The story is nothing special, but I really didn't expect that kind of behavior from a person who is employed in such a respected company.

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Atlantic-Airways/London-United-Kingdom/Virgin-Atlantic-Airways-impatient-and-rude-employee-London-internet-105094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Atlantic Airways