• Report: #1120545

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: im2gr84u2h8on — winnetka California
Virgin Gaming
720 King Street West Suite 820 Toronto, Ontario Canada

Virgin Gaming Being Ignored By VirginGaming Customer Support For Making Simple Withdrawal Request Toronto Ontario

*Author of original report: Update from last post...Nevermind

I made my withdrawal request on January 8th, 2014, but it's February 3rd, 2014-and my withdrawal still has yet to be complete.  I keep on emailing customer support for virgingaming.com, and the only responses I get besides the automated ones are where they just keep promising that they are working on the issue and to expect to hear a response.  So, I've been expecting a valid response or explanation, but I am only getting the runaround.  My account has always been in goodstanding, so I don't know why they would target me to create such an inconvenient situation for me.  I just want to make a simple withdrawal, but I didn't know it was going to turn out such an extremely complicated and inconvenient situation.  I feel as if I am being outright deliberately ignored by staff of Virgaming.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Gaming/Toronto-Ontario-M5V-2T3/Virgin-Gaming-Being-Ignored-By-VirginGaming-Customer-Support-For-Making-Simple-Withdrawal-1120545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Gaming

Update from last post...Nevermind

AUTHOR: im2gr84u2h8on - ()

Virgingaming fixed my issue, so my complaint is no longer valid.  I would like to delete this posting but I can't seem to figure out how.