Complaint Review: Virgin Gaming

• Reported By: Bryan — fredericksburg Virginia United States of America
Virgin Gaming

Virgin Gaming SCAM, RIP OFF, THEFT. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Account must have a valid email address

Heard that virgin gaming was a fun way to play video games.  So I log on and attached my facebook to virgin gaming and started playing.  It asked me to deposit 20.00 which I have proof that I did from my discover account.  I start playing games on NBA 2K12 and realize that the email associated with my facebook is no longer active.  So I emailed them and told them to change it and it never did.  Either way I began to win games and ultimately won 70.40 in a tournament.  I tried to withdraw that and all hell broke loose.  I could no longer log on to my name and now it just says "OOPS THERE WAS A PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED AND WE HAVE CONTACTED SUPPORT!"  IT has said that for about two weeks now, with no access to my money.  I have emailed them over 15 times and they have done nothing.  I have started a different account to contact support from and they will just delete it.  I am with anyone who wants to sue the crap out of this site.  How do they have no phone number?  I WANT MY MONEY BACK! or I want credit to start playing with a different name.  Unbelievable scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Gaming/internet/Virgin-Gaming-SCAM-RIP-OFF-THEFT-Internet-848117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Gaming

Account must have a valid email address

AUTHOR: VG_Joe - (Canada)

Sorry to hear about this situation. It sounds like the root of the problem can be traced to when you opened the account with an inactive email address. We use email as the primary method to communicate with our customers, so if that address isn't active our support team may have trouble contacting you or verifying your identity. I would need a little more info to investigate (i.e. your original Virgin Gaming username and preferred email address), but this shouldn't be difficult to resolve.

It should be noted that we have a strict policy against members creating multiple accounts, and this is to protect the integrity of our competitive playing environment. If you have opened more than one account (for any reason) this may have triggered a red flag in our system and contributed to the problem you're experiencing.

If you can provide the info above we'll work with you to sort out what happened and get you playing again!