Complaint Review: Virgin Gaming

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: CristenDarbz — West Allis Wisconsin United States of America
Virgin Gaming

Virgin Gaming Virgin Mobile STEAL YOUR MONEY, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER, LIE, CHEAT internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Virgin Gaming Problem

*Consumer Comment: VirginGaming pros and cons from a FIFA 12 player

*Consumer Comment: VirginGaming pros and cons from a FIFA 12 player

This company advertises through EA games that you can sign up to play a Madden Tournament (video game) and win money. It asks for your credit card number/ paypal information because these are called 'money games' where you can actually win 'real money'. I played a 'money game' and WON, this company took my money and didn't give me what I earned by winning the game I played and will not let me have back the money that is in my account which is MINE. This company is owned by Virgin, which is a fairly large company, and they have no customer service number whatsoever. They will not respond to any emails either. How in the hell does a company as large as Virgin NOT have a customer service number? Upon further investigation and looking around the internet for a customer support number, I noticed were not the only ones in this predicament. They take peoples money all the time apparently. You'd think Richard Branson has enough damn money and doesn't need to steal it from people who clearly don't have as much as him, but maybe this is why he has so much damn money to begin with. [continued below]....
..... This company is full of shit to say the very least. Luckily, we didn't loose a lot of money in this, but it's the principal. This company is SHADY SHADY SHADY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Gaming/internet/Virgin-Gaming-Virgin-Mobile-STEAL-YOUR-MONEY-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-NUMBER-LIE-CHEAT-inte-806788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Gaming

Virgin Gaming Problem

AUTHOR: madrid - (United States of America)

I have put money in my virgin gaming ACCOUNT and now it's says that my ACCOUNT is BLOCKED and i still don't know why. I have lot of money on it and i need my ACCOUNT to be fix ASAP. Not Fair

VirginGaming pros and cons from a FIFA 12 player

AUTHOR: FIFAist - (Sweden)

Hello! I am playing FIFA 12 on Virgingaming (VG) since nearly a year back, and i want to respond to a persons post here that VG is a ripoff site that steals your money.

I wouldn't write a review if I didn't love playing there, but me too have had issues, so I understand this review. The important thing to understand is that this site is a new concept that has been out for a year and there have been annoying mistakes because I also lost some dollars when i started playing (these are improving - but the money issue can be solved!). However, I have made money and cashed out a few hundred dollars.

Upon the initiation of this site, the service was horrible, and when people quit the match as they were losing, you lost your potential win but got your bet back after writing emails.

Hint to make money there:

Get a program to print-screen your halted game (after his disconnection) on your PS3 or 360, or have a digital camera ready.
- When players then quit, you have your evidence, post this to their support and you will be rewarded the win and money.

This can still be annoying, writing an email when your hyped after your win and just want to start the next game! So I have learnt to read peoples profile comments to avoid players that play badly. And this "issue" has basically stopped.

Hopefully they soon erase this behavior completely, however it is still very much worth it. And a fortune 500 company such as Virgin wouldn't steel your money by more than a small commission fee.

Links
A persons video review of his FIFA game winnings at VirginGaming

Best objective informational Blog (about FIFA on VirginGaming)

My email
uremomasboy at hotmail dot com

VirginGaming pros and cons from a FIFA 12 player

AUTHOR: FIFAist - (Sweden)

I wouldn't write a review if I didn't love playing there, but me too have had issues, so I understand this review. The important thing to understand is that this site is a new concept that has been out for a year and there have been annoying mistakes because I also lost some dollars when i started playing (these are improving - abut the money issue can be solved!). However, I have made money and cashed out a few hundred dollars.

Hint to make money there:

Links
A persons video review of his FIFA game winnings at VirginGaming

Best objective informational Blog (about FIFA on VirginGaming)

My email