Complaint Review: Virgin Gaming

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: LoftyTarsier — United States of America
Virgin Gaming

Virgin Gaming defrauded money , Internet

I was using virgingaming to play fifa 13 online. I paid $3 to play in a tournament but during the game the ball did not show up. I tried to cancel the game but my opponent refused. I attempted to run down the clock but my opponent scored. Now I did not know at the time that you could simply quit the game as usually online this results in a loss. This was my first game on virgin gaming. I emailed them and their response was very slow and unreactive. They immediately dodged the issue of a refund and continued to ignore me. Now the money I really couldn't care about, its the principle. My money was taken for a game in which the object that decides the victor could not be seen. I'm very frustrated at virgin gaming and would reccomend others use alternative services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Gaming/internet/Virgin-Gaming-defrauded-money-Internet-962332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Gaming