Complaint Review: Virgin Mobil

• Submitted: Sun, August 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 17, 2008

• Reported By:north augusta South Carolina
Virgin Mobil
www.virginmobile.com , New Jersey U.S.A.

Virgin Mobil not giving proper credit/payment to my account New Jersey

Virgin mobile quite simply had a malfunction and will not fix it. I paid my normal 66.00 fee for my monthly 59.95 plan giving 600 anytime minuets and unlimited nights and weekends, just like I have for over a year now. I paid what they said I owed, plus 4.00 tax, they took my full amount of 70.56 and only gave me credit for 56.00, causing my service to go on the min by min plan at 20 cents per minuet.
I called twice and they refused to fix the error. my bank statement proves that they recieved 70.56. I give up. don't use this company. they took my money, gave me a hard time ans accused ME of lieing to them. I paid my money for a plan that I have used for some time, all I wanted was what I paid for, all I got was the runaround and lost 70.56. don't let them steal from you too.

Mark
north augusta, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2008 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobil/New-Jersey/Virgin-Mobil-not-giving-proper-creditpayment-to-my-account-New-Jersey-363764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobil