Complaint Review: Virgin Mobil

• Reported By:Bloomington Minnesota
Virgin Mobil
www.virginmobileusa.com Internet U.S.A.

Virgin Mobil Unusable phone for over a week and no support San Diego California

My son had a Virgin Mobile Phone and bought a different one the end of January. We called Virgin and got everything transferred to the new phone. Everything went great for a week and then AMAZANINGLY on 2/1/2008 the phone quit working. I thought it was because they didn't charge me for minutes, checked and found they had charged my credit card. Called support service they had me re activate the phone and I had to wait at least 4 hours before I could call back. This went on every day for 5 days. Then I got someone new and she said it was because I didn't have a cash balance...wait a minute I pay for a month of minutes and I have to have a cash balance too!! That also did not work. They did an investigation nothing happened. They ended up sending a new phone, that I just received...guess what...it can't be activated now either and they have put in for another investigation which means another 3 days I have to wait. Meanwhile they have my money for the month of February free money for them and I can't use the phone!!! Something is terribly wrong with this company. So now I wait for these 3 days to be up before I can call them again. Will keep everyone posted on whether or not we ever get the phone working.

Terri
Bloomington, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2008 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobil/internet/Virgin-Mobil-Unusable-phone-for-over-a-week-and-no-support-San-Diego-California-307356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobil