Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Leo — Salt Lake City Utah
Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go

Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go Lied about data coverage and refuse to refund returned device after service has been cancelled. Internet

Virginmobile Broadband2Go is a complete ripoff! I order the service back in September of 2012. They promised they have 4G coverage in Salt lake City downtown area. And since I live in downtown, I though I would give it a try since I have good experience with the phone service. However, they don't have 4G coverage in my area at all! After couples of working with their tech support and exchange of a device, I never got the 4G service. So, I returned the device within the time frame required for refund. After 5 months of endless repeat phone calls, I never got the refund.

Never trust Virginmobile Broadband2Go! Because of this, I would not recommend anyone to use their phone service either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile-Broadband2Go/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Broadband2Go-Lied-about-data-coverage-and-refuse-to-refund-returned-device-1043394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go