• Report: #612086

• Updated: Wed, June 09, 2010

• Reported By: Jackie - Toronto, Ontario — Ontario United States of America
Virgin Mobile Canada
Toronto, Ontario Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Virgin Mobile Canada STOLED MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD AND NOW THEY SAID I NEED TO 60DAYS FOR REFUND Toronto, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Don't wait 60 days

*Consumer Comment: Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile stoled money from my Credit card after I noticed on my bill I called them and they apologized for the error, now its been 2 weeks and not refund.

After calling them for everyday since May 30, I keep getting told tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, now today June 9, 2010 I have been told I need to wait 60 days for my refund.

As soon as I get my refund I will pay my $10 per month fee that only comes out to $100.00 and I am cancelling! So basically in the mean time I have to sit back and hope to see my $212.00..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile-Canada/Toronto-Ontario-/Virgin-Mobile-Canada-STOLED-MONEY-FROM-MY-CREDIT-CARD-AND-NOW-THEY-SAID-I-NEED-TO-60DAYS-612086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile Canada

Don't wait 60 days

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Dispute the charge with your credit card company right away.   It doesn't take 60 days to process a refund.  The people you talked to are just blowing you off and hoping you'll go away.

If you dispute the charge, your credit card company will immediately reverse the charge and give the company the opportunity to show that it's a legitimate charge (which presumably they can't do).

Virgin Mobile

AUTHOR: jsk7 - (Canada)

I am a business owner and I process credit cards. It does not take 60 days to do a refund. It can be done instantly. Virgin Mobile is a criminal enterprise.

CBC Marketplace recently did a story on them. Go to cbc.ca then click WATCH then click Marketplace and you can find the program.

decent