Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile USA

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Scoti — White Lk Michigan United States of America
Virgin Mobile USA

Virgin Mobile USA Made additional minutes purchase through my assurance wireless phone and was misled Internet, Internet

I used my assurance wireless phone to purchase additional minutes. Of the packs offered, I chose the one that stated, "Check out our $5 Talk Plan-500 mins for $5 + tax!", when I clicked on that it went to the screen that said, "You get: 500 Anytime Minutes   You will be charged $5 + taxes from your cash balance and receive 500 anytime minutes, which are valid until your next monthly due date"-then I clicked on that to accept and I received 250 minutes-

This is misleading.....it fails to tell you that of the "500" they are including the free 250 minutes you get at the end of each month anyway. Online this information can be found-with a lot of digging, but when purchasing the minutes via the phone there is no disclosure of this.  Bad business

I requested that they add the 250 more to my account to make their statement a true, valid statement or refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile-USA/internet/Virgin-Mobile-USA-Made-additional-minutes-purchase-through-my-assurance-wireless-phone-an-821705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile USA