Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile USA

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: cap22 — Austin Texas United States of America
Virgin Mobile USA

Virgin Mobile USA ZOILA RIPEDOFF $60. And I Got NOTHING, Internet

*Author of original report: Got MY Minutes plus Bonus!!!

Yesterday Oct 28th 2010 @ 7:09 I purchased from Walgreens a phone card for my Virgin Mobile phone for $33.08. Their lines said "Gremlins" were at it and that I should try to "Top UP" as they call adding to the pay-as-you-go plan later.

I tried later and it said it took. When I looked I still had only 9 minutes left on the phone not 409 like I should have had. I was going to overlook this and buy another phone card for the same amount.

This one I bought over the phone on my debit card. Again it said there were "Gremlins" and the guy said that I should call again later and he was making a note of it. When I did call later to straighten all this out I was informed that both of them had taken (neither had cause my phone still said 9 minutes) and that they weren't going to do anything.

I wrote to them online explaining the situation only to be told my card had been applied to some other person's phone. I also called again for the millionth time (this had been going on all day) got someone who said their screen also showed only 9 minutes. They promised to "kick it upstairs".

I got a cryptic note this morning that said the packs had been applied and they would do nothing and I checked. You guessed it. Only  9 minutes on there and not the 809 I should have had! At this point I declared WAR! I shall not rest until this company is exterminated or I get my money or minutes!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile-USA/internet/Virgin-Mobile-USA-ZOILA-RIPEDOFF-60-And-I-Got-NOTHING-Internet-656470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile USA

Got MY Minutes plus Bonus!!!

AUTHOR: cap22 - (United States of America)

I contacted Virgin Mobil again and couldn't understand all the trouble because I'd never had problems with them before. I not only got my minutes back but they gave me bonus minutes and have continued to ever since the incident. I am looking to upgrade my phone and stay with them.