Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Reported By: Virgin Mobile scams people — Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Virgin Mobile
, Select State/Province USA

Virgin Mobile scams and lies Nationwide

I had purchased a Virgin Mobile phone for my 13 year old son. When we activated it on 12/25/13. We were told that we qualified for their special that in 30 days a $35 credit for joining Virgin Mobile would be added to our account. On January 24th, 2014 I called to check on the credit. I was told it has not been 30 days go ahead and pay the current bill. He also gave me a reference number to call back with if it was not credited to my account. February rolls around and I email them because ot has been well over the 30 days and now I  am told that  that special does not apply to me. I have 2 emails showing where they acknowledged the account will be credit. Now when I call I can not even get someone who speaks english or they leave me on hold and never return. Virgin Mobile is a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/Select-StateProvince/Virgin-Mobile-scams-and-lies-Nationwide-1126631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile