• Report: #1120404

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: trish — Minster Ohio
Virgin Mobile
internet, Select State/Province USA

Virgin Mobile Inadvertently late making a payment to Virgin Mobile? They will steal on the money in your account! internet Nationwide

I am writing to complain about Virgin Mobile's late payment policy.  I had a few dollars short  of $300.00 in my Virgin Mobile account last August. Due to a family medical emergency, I was late making my internet payment to Virgin Mobile.  When I did go to pay it, I found that they had "swept" my account.  This means because I was late, they discontinued my phone number and took ALL THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!  They gave me $10.00 of it back when I complained, but refused to give me any more.

They said when someone is late, their policy is to "sweep" the account...again that is closing it and taking all the money in the account.  I told them that I would perfectly understand if they gave me a reasonable late charge like other companies do, but to steal a person's entire balance is ridiculous!  I asked them to give me the name and address of the company so that I could correspond with them by letter, but they refused and completely stopped communicating with me.  Virgin Mobile doesn't care about you...all they care about is money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet-Select-StateProvince/Virgin-Mobile-Inadvertently-late-making-a-payment-to-Virgin-Mobile-They-will-steal-on-t-1120404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile