Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Submitted: Thu, January 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By: Pam — Olympia Washington U.S.A.
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Broadband2go Two defective devices. no help, hours on hold =the worst customer service ever Internet

Virgin Mobile has the worst customer service on the planet. I got a defective Broadband2go device two months ago.

I called and they said they'd send a replacement. I've now made 9 calls, spent over 5 hours on the phone, gotten 7 false promises it would be here in a few days, gotten three return envelopes for the defective one which they admit they already received, spoken to three supervisors, gotten one more defective replacement, been told a tech person would call me back within 24 hours to make that one work and it's been 54 hours and I never got a call.

This has been a nightmare that has wasted hours of my life. I finally filed a complaint with my credit card company and disputed the charges. I have never, ever felt so powerless, disrespected and frustrated with a company. Even if they replaced the device now I will never do business with a company that treats their customers this way. Rule one of business (I own one myself): VALUE your customers and treat them well - they pay your bills. STAY AWAY from Virgin Mobile, they couldn't care less about you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Broadband2go-Two-defective-devices-no-help-hours-on-hold-the-worst-custom-684944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile