Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Reported By: ids1183 — Nampa Idaho United States of America
Virgin Mobile
6480 Sprint Parkway Internet United States of America

Virgin Mobile Debit Card Transactions Internet

Unfortunately in October of 2012 two debit transactions went through on my virgin mobile account. I called Virgin Mobile to explain the situation and they informed me that they did not see that two transactions had gone through and to verify they would need to speak with my bank. The supervisor on the phone Iya 535092 (virgin mobile) supervisor/Philippines called my bank and verified with my bank that the transaction had gone through. I then called a few days later and spoke to different representatives and they told me my credit would come through in four to ten business days.

When I called to check the status the representative from Nicaragua Alex 754162 told me that this wasn't so and that if I wanted to speak with finance department that he just spoke with then I should email them. They basically stole my money and are refusing to refund me.Virgin Mobile is a scam and I discourage anyone to even go with them. Their customer service sucks and even when they have all the details in front of them they call you a liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Debit-Card-Transactions-Internet-1023279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile