Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Lori — Carson City Nevada United States of America
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Double charged $35.00 on two phones. Been fighting for the refund for a month. Every time I call, they claim to be resolving it. Internet

On February 15, 2013, I went on the internet to top  up our two Virgin Mobile phones.  On the 19th of February, the phone were each charged the top up fees. They were also charged and additional $35.00 each which was unauthorized.
I have been fighting with Virgin Mobile every few days since.  They keep telling me they are resolving it and then telling me they can apply the charges to the next month's top up because it will be ready for that in 8 days.

I told them I do not want that.  I want my $70.00 refund immediately. I have spoken to "alleged" supervisors from their company and they assure me they will take care of it.  It doesn't happen.  I wish I had read the reviews online of Virgin Mobile before getting their service.  It seems to be a common thing they do to customers.

I need to take it a step further to obtain my refund.  Do I go to the FCC or the BBB This company needs to go out of business or get their act together.  And their call center must be in the Philippeans or Peru or something.  They read their responses off a sheet or something.

Thank You for anything you can do to help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Double-charged-3500-on-two-phones-Been-fighting-for-the-refund-for-a-mon-1024428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile