Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Reported By: coconutz — anywhere Virginia
Virgin Mobile
virginmobile.com Internet USA

Virgin Mobile Horrible Customer Service.Poor Quality Products internet

I contacted Virgin Mobile customer service to let them know that my phone had lost internet capabilities. I was informed that since my phone was still under warranty that would replace. They did, however the replacement phone presented the same problem. On March,28,2013 I called customer service again and spent an hour on the phone w tech support who was unable to fix the device. Tech support advised me that I would need to be issued another phone and transferred me to the appropriate party.I was told I would recieve a replacement in 3-5 business days.(and yes I returned the original phone in using the nice envelope they provided). On April 6th after having not received the phone I called customer service again. Again I spoke with technical support who after 40 minutes of trying to fix the phone simply said "o there's a problem with the towers in your area, I just noticed, call back later" he then hung up.On April 13th I called again and explained my frustrations to the customer service rep who in turn hung up on me. I called customer service back immediately and asked to speak to a supervisor and was advised by the rep that she couldn't do that,however one would call me in 24-48 hours. No supervisor has ever called me.I made another call on April 20th explaining that I was promised a replacement phone that i had not received. The rep took my info and told me again that I would recieve a phone in 3-5days. I asked again to speak to a supervisor and again was given the 24-48 hour rule.As of today May 3rd I have been waiting nearly a month for a replacement phone that was to be delivered within 3-5 business days. No supervisor has ever returned my call. Virgin Mobile has by far shown the poorest customer service I have ever experienced. And to make matters worse I am forced to pay the $45  per month unlimited internet to keep my phone operable at all. I havent had internet for 5 months now yet I've had to pay for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Horrible-Customer-ServicePoor-Quality-Products-internet-1048340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile